Face Value Is Excited for
Our #WithMyGirls Conference taking place on Sunday 3 August 2014. The day promises to be filled with fun activities for all Mom's, Daughters and Girlfriends.
Together with the Rotary Annes Club of Chatsworth, Face Value Academy bring you a one day conference experience for ladies. Through modern, practical, premiere interactive workshops and speakers, a Face Value Academy delegate will accumulate a variety of skills and knowledge that will assist you to succeed and overcome barriers and challenges that the modern women faces today.
We provide subject matter experts that will give delegates the necessary confidence, skills and finesse to pave their way to being their own leading lady.
Our intention is to offer an experience for delegates to walk away feeling inspired, empowered and engaged with their local community and role models from all walks of life.
Agenda for the Day
All included in your ticket price:
- Be inspired to wear your crown by inspirational speaker and writer Sue Levy who will speak about Girl Power.
- Learn about the power of social media, digital you and how to be safe in a digital world with celebrity actress Hayley Owen.
- Be empowered with corporate leading lady Aneshree Naidoo as she takes you on a personal journey to reach your true potential by following your dreams.
- Learn to dress your personal body shape with stylist Miss Amanda Stone and how to complement your personal brand with style.
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch at the DJC
- Empower your physical self with an exclusive self-defense workshop tailored for the modern lady from leaders in self-defense, The Chinese Martial Arts Center.
- Learn how to take care of your personal skincare needs with Uriage and Bio Derma as they walk you through the correct way to take care of your skin in an interactive workshop designed just for you.
- Empower yourself with professional makeup skills taught by Sasha Martin. Learn how to apply makeup that accentuates in an interactive workshop sponsored by a leading makeup brand.
Take part in social media competitions and #NoMakeupSelfies in aid of The Cancer Association to win awesome hampers on the day.
We look forward to hosting you and your friends for this fun, engaging one of a kind conference.